Friday, April 10, 2009

What Spring Break?

Has it really been 12 days since my last blog post? Crazy how time flies. I switched to a 4-day work week recently, step one in the plan to reclaim my life. My husband is gone every day of the week for the rest of the month, 5 at work and 2 at school, the kids just wrapped up their french classes and Sera started rehearsals for The Jungle Book musical. Add spring cleaning and a week-long visit from my Mom to the mix and my time has been booked. (We loved having you here Mom, come back soon!) Dare I say I was too busy to blog? I know, it goes against a bloggers grain to say they are too busy to keep on keeping on. I did make my first etsy purchases last week, both fabric, from spiceberry cottage and 44th street fabric. They are both wonderful to work with, offer great prices and the fabric is oh-so lovely. So stay tuned - I've got some fun things planned for my blog, a couple of fun sewing projects and a rebrand coming soon.

3 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin