Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lucky Lovely 7

My best to Denise at Freshly Found for sharing the Kreativ Blogger award with me. My interpretation of the 7 things I love list is to focus on things or situations rather than people. Obviously I love my family more than words can express; friends, pets and those I share my life with. That being said, here's my list of 7 things that I love:



1. Being a Mom; the most important thing I'll ever be

2. Learning new things & going to places I've never been before

3. The taste of dark chocolate



4. Exploring perfect design in nature

5. Good memories

6. Hunting seashells at the beach

7. Clever things, funny moments - I love the joy in a good laugh

And now for the list of 7 creative bloggers that inspire me:
strongrrl
pesky cat designs
the constant gatherer
wishing willow
cheeky beaks
oh happy day
simple + pretty

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Kreativ Blogger Award Leslie! Great list. You have been very inspirational to me as well. As soon as I am back from my vacation I'll post my 7 favs. Thanks again for selecting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed your Favourites! I am with you on all your favourites except the taste of DARK chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin