Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sharing the soap-love for Canus

Favorite Things: Canus Goat's Milk Soap

Let's just say that a rather unpleasant skin issue led me to this wonderful soap. I wasn't searching for a new soap. Instead I was searching for a natural treatment for folliculitis. I happened onto a customer review raving about how this soap helped them. So I ordered a bar of the original from drugstore.com and within about 2-3 weeks my issue resolved. No expensive steroid cream just a well PH balanced, moisturizing goats milk soap. Go figure. I highly recommend picking up a bar at your local health food or grocery store if it's available near you. I use the original but it also comes in fragrance free, shea butter, orchid oil, marigold oil, olive oil/wheat protein and a lil' goats soap for children.

shopping tip: My first bar from drugstore.com with shipping was a bit pricey. I've since switched to ordering it in bulk from amazon.com with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin