Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Illustrator for Hire

Time for some shameless self-promotion. I am now offering freelance custom illustration services in addition to graphic design. Here are a few pen and ink hand-drawn samples. If you are interested in seeing more or would like to discuss your project, please contact me. I'll be posting more color illustrations and design samples soon.


I illustrated this fashion piece for a class project back in the day. She's a pen & ink mystery and still one of my personal favorites.


This little moonbaby was a pencil sketch for a childrens book I was working on for the University of Virginia Cancer Center. Unfortunately, the grant fell through for the project and it was never completed.


This pen and ink drawing was a custom pet illustration for a personal friend of mine. This silver-gray marbled tabby, Marvin, is about as sweet as they come. This illustration was hand printed on a greeting card and bookmark set. Please forgive the scan quality, this is not the original, but a second generation scan from a print.

5 comments:

  1. You are so talented! It's great to be able to see some of your work. If I ever need a graphic designer you will be the first to know. All the best with business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your "pen and ink mystery" is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, it's not shameless to promote! Good for you for sharing another aspect of your creative life. While I can't hire, I could dream up some projects to do together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredible talent to be able to draw! Hope your freelance work goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all your support and kind comments! I am working on a few new illustrations now and will post more soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin