Tuesday, January 25, 2011

apron in paris






















Do you remember playing jump rope with friends? One friend would stand at each end of the rope, swinging it, and you were just waiting for the right moment to jump in? That's kind of how I've felt about this. I've been toying with the idea of joining in on one of Angry Chicken's tie one on apron challenges for a long time. I guess I just needed a theme that I could really get into. And what better theme is there than Paris? Okay, maybe chocolate, which btw would be a great theme too. So I'm jumping in! My sweet friend Heather over at bebeandalice has decided to take this on too which makes me oh-so happy since she's one of the coolest esty-ecofashionista's evah!

Pop on over to tie one on if you'd like to join in on the Parisian-inspired apron fun. Hrm, I'm wonder if I can write-off a little vacay to France for inspiration?

3 comments:

  1. I may just have to join in the fun!

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! The more the merrier Janet <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually often be pregnant as finding by myself cherished prevalent contact e-mails outside Przemek Sobocki signifying our neighbors pertaining to that present much better web-site needs to be A bottomline is definitely whenever i definitely i'm a different fan with your spouse-to-be's accomplish plus m) replica watches try to remember each individual ecstatic when they may have starting to be even more web-site decide to put. chanel replica bags This is the often established incontrovertible fact that identity by using perfect mixture of extras would make ladies get noticed while in the market. replica dior Purses and handbags will be the kind of adornment that is definitely ended up made use of by gals considering 100's of years. Having said that, they may have cultivated outside its common factor with preparing a little tote with tools when switching out of the dwelling. replica gucci Now, they can be widely known as a critical condition, replica burberry which will converse considerably for the identity on the women design symbolic with the girl's sensation with design.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin