Tuesday, June 23, 2009

POM *is* wonderful


I wanted to thank the wonderful folks at POM Wonderful for the great freebee pack they sent me! I gave them a shout-out back in early March when I posted my 5 things pantry wishlist. They were listening. Remember when your mother told you to be careful for what you wish for, it might come true? Well, she was right (of course). My family enjoyed the tiny POMs so very much. I even stole one away to share with my good friend Kim who had never tried pomegranate juice before. I'm happy to report that she liked it very much! I had hopes of using some to make a POM vinaigrette but we drank them before I got around to that. Luscious stuff this blood-red nectar! Thanks again POM - you really are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin